Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Missionaries Rock!!!

I was so surprised and pleased to see Graham today! He is going into the MTC in a few hours. I was just in the Wilk, and said hi to Jasper and Sean. They were both like "Hey Clarissa. Look, it's Graham!" At first I was a bit confused, and then I turned around. He looked so sharp and ready to go, in his suit and tie. It was amazing to see my home teacher preparing to go serve. He will be amazing.
This was a real blessing to see him. I have been having a really rough week, and it was inspiring to see him. His parents were with him, and he is ready to go. Two years in Paraguey (I think that's right)! Just thinking of missionaries makes me happy, but seeing a friend leaving is even better. Thanks to all you guys who are going out to serve. You rule!!

No comments: