Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Sick and Tired

Very literally in fact. I have a horrible cold, and never seem to get enough sleep. 8 hours 3 nights in a row didn't do anything for me, and now that I am sick, it takes me way too long to do my homework, and so I sleep even less.
All year, I have worked hard at staying healthy. Lots of girls caught something last semester, and I avoided it. But then February came. I always get sick in February. I was a fool for thinking I could avoid it. Despite fighting it, and trying to convince myself and others I am fine, I really can't claim that.
Can I just have a day off from life? Take all my tests and do my assignments in a couple of days? Please? That's the problem with being sick at college: the professors have so many students that there isn't much they will do for one student who gets sick. It really sucks, but I guess I'll just keep working.

No comments: