Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow...

I don't even know what to say. General Conference is always powerful. But every year I learn to pay more attention and take more away. Unlike some people claim, it doesn't always bring me peace. I am so stressed, physically, mentally, and emotionally, that I don't think anything will help anymore. The best I can hope is that by applying what I heard, I will be able to pull through.

So much is changing again. I am starting to get used to change. Ever since I got here, just as I get comfortable with life, it changes. I came, and settled in, and then all the big challenges of first semester hit me. Then I got a boyfriend, which I never expected. And then I went home for Christmas, but it didn't feel like home. Then I came back, and was in a different room and new classes. Then I broke up. And now everyone is getting ready to leave and move on. I am not sure I am ready to move on. College moves to fast to allow much time to enjoy the now.

I don't have regrets very often. And this isn't really a regret. I just sort of wish that I had tried to take life slower. It might not have worked, it wasn't always moving at my timing. But it would have been nice. Oh well... nothing I can do, and life is good. So I will move on anyway. I have homework to do and grades to maintain. If I can make it through this semester, I will be fine.

No comments: