Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Renovation!!!

I've been considering making some major changes to my blog, and I now have motivation. For my work at Freshman Academy, I attend class with my students. One of their classes is led by Dr. Holzapfel, my D&C professor. He asks his students to keep a weekly blog relating to what they learn in class. Therefore, I will be posting for D&C. At the same time, I will try to post for my students' American Government class as well.

At the same time, I will try to talk about what it's like living off campus, and being an experienced college student at BYU. It clearly talks about my perspective, but I want to try to help other students succeed. Right now I live in an all-girls apartment just below the hill south of campus. It's a very different experience from the dorms, but I think it's pretty fun. As the year goes on, I will talk about what's hard, what's easy, and such not in my life.

Oh, and I'm totally going to make a new layout and style too!! Super fun! :D

No comments: