Monday, March 30, 2009

Almost Done!

Wow, there is almost no time left at school. This has been a great year. Not easy. Not always fun. But always wonderful. Every hardship I dealt with was so worth it. And obviously the fun times were great! But now the year is almost done. Last year, I couldn't even imagine what college would be like. And now I just want to do it all again. There are things I wish I had done differently, but most everything has been just right.

At some point, I think I will post a more detailed outline of the year. I am often very cryptic. I have hurt enough people by being blunt, that I am struggling to find a balance. But, I would love to summarize my whole year.

But for right now, I wanted to spew (I like that word) about a conversation I had the other day. One of my friends is really into the power of social networking. She and my dad could have a great chat about Web 2.0. She uses her blog to clarify our religious beliefs and is really involved on the online discussion about that. Her blog is really meaningful. I wish I had a meaningful blog.
What I have going right now is good. It's a great way to let my friends know what is happening in my life. But I would like to contribute to my world. That has been something I have always wanted to do.

I wouldn't change this blog. It really is just to let you know about my life. But what would my other blog focus on? I don't have much religious knowledge. I am sad to admit that, but I don't feel that my understanding is adequate to help others. The same with politics. Not only do I not know much, but I don't want a political blog. But what could I do? Maybe an advice blog? Or a story blog? Or I could make a couple and keep them all updated. Comment and give me suggestions! I really don't know what to write about.

2 comments:

Paradox said...

Honey, writing something meaningful is as easy as counting your blessings. That's all it takes.

Leigh said...

but I want to write about something I know. I don't know about much...