Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ben was right.

I never planned on doing much with this. I just wanted to have one. For no reason...
But Ben said I would start using this blog now that I have it. I guess so.
Tomorrow I am going shopping. I love Black Friday. Sadly, I will be going by myself. First time ever. All by myself. Like the rest of this week has felt like. I did hang out with Ari yesterday, and went to Anne's today, but the evenings have been really lonely. Especially last night and tonight. I wish my friends would come back early. I miss them. I used to love being alone. I didn't think three days with fewer people would be a problem. I thought tomorrow would be the only hard day. Black Friday was always a day I spent with my dad, hours just the two of us. But after living so long with so many people, it feels so much lonelier. If it wouldn't make me feel guilty, I would ask people to come home early. But since no one reads this it doesn't matter... I am talking in circles and not making sense. Maybe I will actually go do homework...

1 comment:

ari said...

This one makes me sad. You should've called me up and hung out with me and my cousin more. I love you Clarissa.